Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Affordable Legal Services for the Consumer and SME

Company Message

My Blog


view:  full / summary

District Court Family Law Remedies

Posted on February 11, 2011 at 7:28 AM Comments comments (1559)

District Court Family Law Remedies
The process involved in separating from a partner or spouse is often a painful experience. Initial arrangements with regard to matters such as maintenance of yourself or your spouse/partner, custody of and access to dependent children frequently do not  function in a satisfactory manner. It is possible to remedy the situation using the services of the District Family Court. A full description of District Court family services is available from the following link:
Most Family Law services in the Dublin Metropolitan District (Apart from Swords and Dun Laoghaire) are offered through the District Court Family Law Office at Dolphin House in Temple Bar: Full details are on the next link  including information about Emergency Domestic Violence Cases:

Here are some useful links in if you are the victim of domestic violence. Remember both Women and Men are victims of domestic violence as well as children:

In Family Law proceedings many people prefer to be represented by a solicitor to enable them to make the best possible case before the District Court judge.
Patrick M. Martin Solicitors can handle all aspects of your District Court Case. Being represented by a Solicitor often facilitates settlement on the steps of the Court and avoids the stress of your having to give testimony in a court case.
It is of course possible to represent yourself in any matter before a court but before doing so perhaps you should bear in mind the famous advice of Abraham Lincoln:
“A man who represents himself has a fool for a client”

Property, Assets and Liabilities on Death - Probate and Administration Intestate of the Estate of a Deceased Person.

Posted on January 11, 2011 at 10:18 AM Comments comments (1001)

What happens to Property, Assets and Liabilities when someone dies?

Probate and Administration Intestate of the Estate of a Deceased Person.

Dealing with the property, assets and liabilities of a deceased loved one can be a complicated and daunting process at a time of bereavement. Although it is possible to handle the administration of a deceased person’s estate yourself through the Personal Probate section of the Probate Office many people choose to engage the services of a solicitor to minimize stress and hassle at a difficult time. Patrick M. Martin Solicitors will handle the process of making the obligatory return to the Revenue, drafting the necessary documents for the High Court Probate Office and Administering the Assets and Liabilities of the Estate once the Letters of Administration have issued from the High Court.
Here are some useful links from the Revenue Commissioners and the Citizens Information Board: (click on IT41)